Massachusetts Commercial Roofing
Commercial roofing repairs and replacements in Massachusetts and greater New England
No matter what type of business you own, your building’s roof plays a key role in your business. And while it might not be the first thing on your mind, it’s vital to your day to day operations. That’s why we’re here. We understand the technical specifications and structural requirements of all commercial buildings. We also know that it’s not always possible to shut down an office or retail building for roof repairs. Time is money, and we won’t waste either of yours. We complete all roofing installations and repairs on a schedule that works with your business to minimize disruption.
As professional commercial roofing contractors in New England, we have reroofed and repaired all types of buildings, including historical and preserved structures. From single-story retail buildings to large office parks and multi-story residential and commercial mixed use space, we provide an accurate commercial roof assessment and work with the building owners and tenants for new roof installations and roof maintenance or repairs.
We repair, replace and install all types of commercial and industrial roofs, from rubber (EPDM) on flat or low-slope roofs to copper, metal and shingles on high slope roofs using only top quality materials from GAF, Certainteed, RPI Drexel metal and Carlisle Syn Tec systems. In addition, we follow all OSHA requirements and employ only certified roofers.
Our Roofing Services
Our range of services include new construction, roofing, roof repairs, roof inspection, roof maintenance and warranty work on any sized building. We work with both pitched and flat roofs, and can service/install AC units, ventilation systems, vent pipes, protrusions, skylights, etc.
Complete Roof Installation
- Replace an old, damaged or leaky roof on any industrial or commercial building with a new roof installation.
- Give a new look to an older building with a brand new, commercial-grade roof.
- Add property value to a retail or commercial building for sale or lease.
- Prepare for New England weather with experienced roofing experts and manufacturer guarantees.
- Fix minor roof damage or leaks on all types of commercial roofs.
- Reinforce stress points and waterproof multi or single story industrial roofs.
- Secure or rehang loose shingles and trim on any commercial building.
- Respond to emergency service needs to ensure your business stays open.
- Provide general upkeep and cleaning to avoid long-term commercial roof damage.
- Spot check for normal wear and tear common in industrial buildings.
- Offer additional winter weather services for Massachusetts businesses.
- Schedule follow up visits to catch leaks early and avoid costly commercial roof repairs later.
Gutter Repair, Maintenance and Installation
- Clean out existing gutters and schedule regular gutter cleaning based on your business.
- Test for weak spots or leaks and repair with commercial-grade gutters or historical replacements.
- Waterproof your entire gutter system as well as adjoining roof areas for leak protection.
- Install a complete commercial gutter system, including leaf and ice protection.
Commercial Roof Inspection and Analysis
- Analyze the structure of your roof for commercial use and weather resistance.
- Identify weak spots or potential long-term fixes and discuss commercial roof repair options.
- Upgrade your roof to commercial materials for long-term durability and weather protection.
- Provide an accurate quote along with a roofing project schedule, timeline and outline of materials.
Ice Dam Removal and Prevention
- Demonstrate proper ice dam removal procedures to avoid damage to commercial gutters.
- Check for water damage or weak spots on the roof due to ice on or around gutters.
Install ice shields to prevent ice dams from forming during cold New England winters.
- Provide maintenance details specific to commercial buildings and ice removal.
Click here to learn more about our commercial roofing services or to request a quote,