Family owned and operated for over 20 years.
Code of Ethics
Professional service, every step of the way.
In the conduct of our business, Presto is and will continue to be guided by the following principles and ethics:
- We will be honest and straightforward in our relationship with our clients, co-workers and our suppliers.
- We will be direct and ethical in all our dealings and relationships.
- We will conduct our business in a professional manner to enable us to take pride in the service we provide.
- We will be sympathetic to the changing world, protecting the environment and complying with the OSHA requirements.
- We will make a fair margin of profit, but not to the expense of poor workmanship or poor material.
- We will constantly improve the quality of our services, products and operations.
- We will not allow any illegal or unethical conduct from any officer/employee.
- We will not compromise our principles for short-term advantage.
We approach every job, no matter how big or small, with the utmost professionalism. We deliver consistent, quality craftsmanship in every aspect of our work.
What Our Customers are Saying
We're happy to tell you all about Presto Carpentry. But we think our customers say it best.
"I was very happy with their work. They did various major projects on my home. They have a great crew, they want the job done right and, unlike many other contractors, the owner is always available for you if you need him. Overall, a great experience!"
- Joanne B.